LEARN QURANIC ARABIC ONLINE.
Our world renown curriculum is taught in major Institutions throughout USA, Canada, UK, Turkey, Syria, & Yemen.
12 month Quranic Linguistics Journey
In this powerful 12-month Quranic Linguistics course, get ready for a deeper dive into the eloquent, sophisticated, and awe-inspiring universe of Quranic Arabic.
Course Duration: 12 months (2 hours lecture every Saturday 10:30 AM CST) on June 13th or the week after
- Apply knowledge and skills to over 700 verses of the Quran and dozens of hadith! Master Quranic Arabic by developing solid academic foundations for linguistic analysis (تفسير لغوي) of the Quran as well as the hadith.
- Unfold the deeper meanings of Arabic words via roots and patterns. Syntactic analysis of Arabic sentences. Appreciate the multi-dimensional nature of Quranic Arabic. Discuss and compare classical commentaries (تفاسير) of the Quran as well as English translations.
- Develop solid linguistic foundations for study of Islamic disciplines such as Islamic theology (العقيدة) and Islamic legal theory (أصول الفقه).
- Learning Quranic linguistics is a three-step process. The first step, learning Arabic morphology (الصرف), is like planting seeds into the ground. The second step, learning Arabic grammar (النحو), is like watering the tree until its branches are fully developed. The third step, learning Arabic rhetoric (البلاغة), is the sweet fruit.
Let's start with having a highly qualified and experienced Arabic instructor in Ustadh Fahim. Do NOT underestimate the importance of who you are learning from. Not everyone who IS teaching Arabic SHOULD be teaching Arabic. We've done our due diligence in partnering with one of the best, Alhamdulillah, to ensure you get the highest quality learning experience.
Ustadh Fahim Qazi
Qazi Fahimuddin has spent over a decade learning with some of the world's leading Islamic scholars in Syria (2002-2012) specializing in Quranic Arabic as well as various branches of Islamic disciplines. Ustadh Fahim has lectured in Arabic and Islamic studies throughout the USA and Syria. He has authored the two-volume 'Easy Introduction to Arabic', the four-volume 'Quranic Linguistics' series, and the 'Teacher's Guide to Quranic Linguistics'.
Ustadh Fahim teaches Quranic Linguistics online and he trains Arabic teachers. He has developed the rigorous Quranic Linguistics Teacher Certification Process that aims to certify Arabic teachers and establish Arabic teaching standards in the West. His books have been taught privately as well as at educational institutes in the USA, UK, Australia and the Middle East.
THE CURRICULUM & PREREQUISITES
Course Duration: 12 months (2 hours lecture every Saturday 10:30 AM CST).
Class is beginning June 13th or the week after
Introduction to Quranic Linguistics Level 1-A
- This is the *first* book in the Quranic Linguistics series
- Apply skills to over 300+ verses of the Quran!
- QL1-A develops strong foundations for analyzing verbal sentences, verb conjugation, roots, common verb patterns (الأوزان), masdar (gerund), and the seven derivatives.
- Major emphasis is placed on Quranic vocabulary acquisition via roots and patterns.
- Easy and fun to study & teach.
Introduction to Quranic Linguistics Level 1-B
- This is the *second* book in the Quranic Linguistics series.
- Apply skills to over 400+ verses of Quran!
- Morphological foundations developed in the previous level will be taken much further along with an introduction to syntax, inflection and morphological semantics.
- The 10 Forms are thoroughly covered both semantically and morphologically.
- All skills learned will be applied to hundreds of verses of the Quran and hadeeth.